When using ArcGIS Server or ArcGIS Online,
Geocortex software helps you do more...
Ready-to-go features with widespread appeal and applicability give you a substantial head start. Avoid needless and time-consuming effort reinventing the wheel.
At Less Cost and Risk
Geocortex as a starting point results in far less cost than home grown development. Our approach also minimizes susceptibility to technology change over time.
With Better Results
Beyond great features, we provide a comprehensive Spatial Application Infrastructure that yields easily managed applications precisely tuned to the specific needs of end-users.
Benefits of Geocortex
Why do hundreds of organizations around the world continue to choose Geocortex year after year?
- End-users benefit from an effective, intuitive web-mapping experience while taking advantage of innovative features that allow them to actually get things done in the real world.
- Administrators leverage powerful, well-rounded tools to build and deploy applications using a software platform that minimizes disruptions caused by technology change.
- Developers retain the benefits and options afforded by a custom development approach, while circumventing inefficiencies and sources of risk to their organization.
- Managers achieve quantifiable success for their web mapping programs, by leveraging off-the-shelf technology that provides an ROI nobody else can touch.
- Third-party consultants are able to deliver superior applications; faster and at less risk. Expert knowledge gets leveraged providing value specific to the client, not rewriting existing offerings.
News and Updates from the Geocortex Blog
Jul 16 | Read Post
By: Jason Kolt
Esri’s User Conference will be kicking off this weekend and — as always — we will be there (we are at...
Apr 24 | Read Post
By: Jason Kolt
Latest Geocortex release includes most feature-rich HTML5 viewer ever, accessibility for end-users with disabilities, inclusion of Android devices for offline scenarios...
Feb 10 | Read Post
By: Steven Myhill-Jones
We’re getting folks asking for our take on the Google Earth Enterprise & Google Maps Engine deprecation announcement and Esri’s response....