AMANDA Extension for Geocortex Essentials
Latitude Geographics is pleased to announce the release of the AMANDA™ Extension for Geocortex Essentials.
AMANDA, a web-based platform developed by CSDC Enterprise Solutions, is widely used by local, county, state and provincial government agencies. AMANDA can be used to automate business processes related to licensing, permitting, planning, compliance, and court justice.
The optional AMANDA Extension for Geocortex Essentials provides a bi-directional link between the Geocortex Viewer for Silverlight and AMANDA, making it possible for data to be shared between the two platforms and adding many useful GIS capabilities to AMANDA.
From AMANDA you can:
- Open the Geocortex Viewer for Silverlight from the Property and Folder windows
- Open the Geocortex Viewer for Silverlight from the AMANDA Toolbar
- Show a property in a map from the AMANDA Property window
- Show a property in a map from the AMANDA Folder window
- Perform a neighborhood buffer search
From the Geocortex Viewer for Silverlight you can:
- Open the AMANDA Folders window
- Open the AMANDA People window
- Display properties from a map in the AMANDA Properties window
- Create a new folder in AMANDA
- Create a new property in AMANDA
Integrating property and GIS information results in more informed decision making. By using the AMANDA Extension for Geocortex Essentials, users of both AMANDA and Geocortex will have faster access to contextual data, saving time and reducing errors.
More information on the AMANDA Extension for Geocortex Essentials, as well as other extensions, can be found on www.geocortex.com.
AMANDA is a trademark of CSDC Enterprise Solutions.