Version 2.1 of the Geocortex Sample Flex Viewer is Now Available
The Geocortex Sample Flex Viewer provides Geocortex Essentials licensees with a viewer template for creating applications based on the Esri and Latitude Flex APIs. Release 2.1 highlights include:
- Viewer Template Engine Support: The Viewer is now shipped as a template which can be "plugged-in" to the Viewer Template Engine in Geocortex Essentials.
- Internationalization: The Viewer is now internationalized, meaning it can now be localized for languages other than English.
- Updated ArcGIS API for Flex Support: The latest version (2.3.1) of the ArcGIS API for Flex is included and completely supported.
- Quality Improvements: Various bugs/issues identified since the last release have been resolved.
- Availability of Source Code
Sharing the design principles of our Geocortex Viewer for Silverlight, we hope our customers enjoy working with this next-generation viewer design that seeks to incorporate the simplicity of web mapping with the power of feature-rich web-GIS applications. More information can be found in the Geocortex Support Center.