Get a complete picture of your GIS infrastructure
Organizations make significant investments in their web mapping architectures, yet often have limited information on how their systems are being used and where challenges and issues exist. Geocortex Analytics is centered on four key areas to give you a full view of your systems.
Status is about what is happening right now and is crucial to providing relevant and timely information about your GIS infrastructure.
- Symptoms of an application, such as a slow map or missing layer, are often rooted in the underlying system’s infrastructure. Status displays what problems are occurring and where to look to troubleshoot them.
- At a glance, you can see expiry dates for your ArcGIS Online credit subscriptions, as well as how many credits have been consumed and the breakdown of which services, groups, users and applications are consuming the most credits.
Trends examines changes over time. Increases and decreases in usage, performance and stability can inform purchasing decisions and validate overall GIS ROI.
- Examine web mapping application usage trends (increase/decrease).
- Gain the ability to see which application tools (workflow run, report created, measure polygon) are seeing the most use.
- Analyze where application traffic is coming from, as well as its impact on hardware (CPU, memory, etc.).
Every GIS environment is different: your securities, proxies, firewalls, browser versions, Geocortex technology and ArcGIS technology are all factors to consider. Some environments are ready to go right away, and some may need further configuration.
Dashboard focuses on user experience and brings all of your information into one place.
- The reporting interface allows you to customize a dashboard to contain only the most important reports.
- Multiple dashboards can be built for different purposes (daily reports, monthly summaries, production system statuses, etc.).
Alarms give you and other stakeholders instant notifications via email or SMS when something goes wrong.
- Administrators can configure response time thresholds for services that are monitored.
- Escalation settings can be configured so that alarms only fire after repeated, failed attempts.
Want to get more out of your GIS infrastructure with application performance monitoring software that pays for itself?
Geocortex Analytics is a web GIS product, and takes full advantage of ArcGIS identities' familiar user management system to implement access control. Unsure about your organization's entitlements, or not using ArcGIS Online or Portal for ArcGIS, yet? We can help.