Gain control of the situation
- Help protect lives and property by understanding the severity and extent of an incident.
- Keep field responders safe by monitoring their statuses, and stay well informed through map-based collaboration and decision making.
- Make timely decisions with confidence that you have the most relevant, accurate and up-to-date information, including observations from your eyes-on-the-ground responders.
- Prioritize and deploy your assets for maximum effectiveness, based upon a thorough understanding of the situation.
- Visualize and understand the current situation as it develops.
- Use high-quality printed map outputs for field reference.
- Collaborate with your team and incident commanders with virtual “map-and-marker” tools.
- Provide live information from the field.
AOP is engineered to support the display of self-reporting resources in real time, and HTML5 technology allows for updated, on-demand push notifications.
Real-time Information Stream
Integrate real-time event feeds and use rules you define to detect and alert you of important events.
Social Media Integration
Source additional intelligence from the public via the social media channel(s) of your choice, with out-of-the-box capabilities for Twitter and Instagram.
Keep incident commanders and first responders on the same page, across devices, in emergency situations.
Draw and push coordinates to the entire response team and plan clear, visual routes for better situational awareness. Changes to the map extent and mark-up are pushed to all users on the same channel in real-time.
Field Photo Collaboration
First responders can take important, geo-located photos and upload them into the common view.
Dedicated Communication Channels
Reduce confusion, track conversations and make critical decisions quickly.
Data & asset management
See Resources and Assets
Know the immediate area, including potential hazards, or buildings that can be converted into emergency shelters.
Accurate GIS Data
Leverage geographic information to understand the severity and extent of a situation; what’s in the affected area; and what areas may be affected next. Data is trusted and authoritative because it belongs to you.
Area Briefing Book
Combine all available data in an area of interest into a mini briefing book, including key demographic information, which improves your ability to respond effectively.