I wanted to take a few minutes this morning and give you an update on Geocortex Optimizer 1.3 development. Over the last month or so, we've been working really hard on Geocortex Optimizer. We released the beta yesterday and will be busy planning Optimizer 2.0 over the next few weeks. I'm very happy with the results and hope that you will be too.

New features introduced in Geocortex Optimizer 1.3 include:

1. Support for ESRI's client APIs. We're able to report client usage data from all of the ArcGIS Server client-side APIs which include Silverlight, Flex and JavaScript. We've also expanded our WebADF support to collect ADF tool usage.

2. Support for ArcGIS Server's Optimized Map Services. ArcGIS Server introduced Optimized Map Services in 9.3.1 and we added support for them in this release.

3. A new report configuration utility. Geocortex Optimizer 1.3 has quite a list of reports that are very configurable. Configuration was less than approachable in earlier versions so we've made them a lot easier by adding a reports configuration feature to Optimizer's configuration tool. When you begin using the new configuration tools, you be surprised at how many different ways you are able to visualize your usage data. It is a real enabler.

4. A new website probe utility that will periodically probe websites and raise alarms based on responses to those probes.

5. Data filtering. It is possible to configure Geocortex Optimizer to ignore data collected from specified sources.

These are just a few of the highlights. There's more. Check it out. I'm sure you will like it.