We're pleased to announce the general availability of Geocortex Essentials 3.8 and the Geocortex Viewer for Silverlight 1.5.
Customers can consult the release notes, and download installers and supporting documentation from the Geocortex Support Center; we've also created a series of short videos for our customers describing new features in further detail.
Highlights of these releases include:
Geocortex Essentials 3.8
- Search related data (searchable datalinks). This allows administrators to configure searches against external (non-spatial) database tables, and associate the results with spatial features
- Support for ArcGIS Server Tables and Relationships
- 18 new workflow activities, including feature editing, linear referencing, collections and dictionary utilities, and datatable conversion activities
- Interval refresh for map services: allowing automatic refresh of data if changes to the data source are frequent
- Feature Highlight color configuration: set different colors for different layers
- Support for Geocortex Viewer for Silverlight 1.5
Geocortex Viewer for Silverlight 1.5
- Support for new Geocortex Essentials 3.8 features, including searchable datalinks, ArcGIS Server Tables and Relationships, and new workflow activites
- A new help and tutorial framework: designed for end-users to learn GIS concepts and work effectively with the user interface. This also provides a framework for application designers to “plug-in” custom help content
- Support for ArcGIS Server Feature Attachments. If your data has feature attachments (such as .XLSX, .DOCX or .PDF files), you can now access them through the Viewer
Please contact your Latitude Geographics account representative or local reseller if you have any questions.