Latitude Geographics is pleased to announce the general availability of Geocortex Optimizer 1.7, which helps ArcGIS Server users identify patterns and isolate trends in performance, traffic levels, navigation patterns, and user demographics to make system improvements based on empirical, meaningful information.
Version 1.7 incorporates valuable feedback from our customers and it is the final release before Geocortex Optimizer 2.0, which is scheduled for summer 2014. Notable features in Geocortex Optimizer 1.7 include the ability to integrate with Geocortex Essentials Viewer for HTML5 and support for Esri’s recent ArcGIS Server 10.2.2 upgrade.
Other key enhancements in Geocortex Optimizer 1.7 include:
- Provides warnings and cancels installations if IIS is not installed;
- Allows reports to accept multiple instances of a parameter;
- Adds the ability to schedule “active database” actions periodically;
- Provides better documentation for configuring logs accessed via REST endpoint;
- Enables setting database connection impersonation settings in configurator; and
- Creates better documentation for configuring a map service probe.
There are also various bug fixes and user experience enhancements related to this release. We highly recommend customers consult the release notes for more detailed information.
Current Geocortex Customers: Installers, release notes and supporting documentation can be downloaded by licensees with an active maintenance agreement from the Geocortex Support Center. If your account is handled by an authorized Geocortex Reseller, please contact your local representative for access to installers and documentation.
Not a Geocortex Customer Yet? Learn more about Geocortex Optimizer.